Aftersales Business Development Manager
Hours: Full-time, 8.30am – 5.30pm
We are looking to recruit a proactive individual to join our Aftersales team.
- Prospecting for potential clients
- Increasing business opportunities.
This role is to drive the growth of aftermarket sales specifically new contracts and accounts, but also promote other aftersales offerings whenever opportunity exists, this will include customer management and business development.
- Basic product knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Full driving licence
- Ideally knowledge of the ADP kerridge system.
- An ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate initiative working alone without supervision.
The ideal candidate will need to liaise with customers regularly to build relationships and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
In return we will offer a competitive salary package, transportation, 21 days paid holiday which can increase with length of service plus bank holidays. Full support and training will be provided to assist in meeting targets and objectives.
If you are interested and have the above skills required or need any further information please e-mail either your CV or enquiry to email@example.com
Part-time Driver/Maintenance Person
Position will include vehicle collection and delivery of mainly new commercial vehicles, prepping vehicles for delivery and demonstration, as well as general maintenance duties.
- Minimum 30 Hours a week with possibility of overtime.
- LGV licence would be an advantage but not necessary.
We are looking for vehicle technicians, contact Patrick O’Leary for further details at Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org