The Isuzu Utility has been designed to be up to the challenge, whatever the conditions it might face.
The Utility model comes as a 4×2 single cab option or a 4×4 option with a choice of three different cab configurations: Single, Extended or Double Cab.
The All-New Isuzu D-Max retains all the qualities from the previous model with the added benefits of a dynamic new exterior design which gives it a powerful stance on the road, plus setting new standards in safety by adding even more features, including a high level of Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS).
Other enhancements to the All-New Isuzu D-Max include a new front bumper with contoured fog light positioning and, to complete the commanding new exterior, an assertive radiator grille and sleek headlight design provide striking road presence. It also comes with the most advanced safety systems in the pick-up sector, Contemporary new interior with increased quality and comfort, improved 4×4 capability, refined suspension, updated drivetrain that meets the latest Euro 6D emissions standards, new speed sensitive electronic power steering with improved manoeuvrability and accuracy.
The following ADAS equipment is standard on every pick-up in the range, Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Traffic Sign Recognition, Manual and Intelligent Speed Limiter and Lane Departure Warning and Prevention System, Strong and durable chassis.
Thanks to the above safety features the All-New Isuzu D-Max has been awarded a maximum five-star safety rating in the tough new Euro NCAP (New Car Assessment Programme) test making the All-New D-Max the first pickup to achieve all five stars.
To achieve the latest Euro 6D emission standard, the All-New D-Max is also fitted with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system to reduce harmful Nitrogen Dioxide levels which means AdBlue is now required.
Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS)*1
- Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Warning
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Manual & Intelligent Speed Limiter
- Lane Departure Warning & Prevention System
- Blind Spot Monitor (Double Cab)
- Emergency Lane Keeping (Double Cab)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (Double Cab)
- Automatic Headlights
- Automatic Windscreen Wipers with Rain Sensor
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- CD Player
- Centre SRS Airbag (Double Cab)*3
- Cloth Upholstery
- DAB Radio
- Front, Side Curtain & Driver Knee SRS Airbags*3
- Front USB Port
- Full Size Spare Wheel – Steel
- Height and Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- High Beam Assist
- Hill Start Assist & Hill Descent Control
- Passenger Airbag Deactivation Switch
- Power Windows*2
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Map Lights
- Remote Control Central Locking with Follow Me Home Light
- Speed-Sensitive Power Steering
- Stop & Start System*4
- Steel Wheels (16″ Single Cab / 18″ Extended & Double Cab)
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio & Cruise Controls
- Sun Glass Holder & Overhead Console
- Tailgate Damper (Double Cab)
- Two Speakers
- Vinyl Floor Covering
- 6-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat with Lumbar Support
- 12-Volt Power Outlet
*1 ADAS are driving support systems which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions or for all objects. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving and observance of traffic regulations. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operation and limitations .
*2 Driver side has auto up/down function, with pinch protection and timer.
*3 SRS: Supplemental Restraint System. Must be used in conjunction with seatbelts.
*4 According to conditions, the Stop & Start system will automatically stop and restart the engine when the vehicle comes to a standstill to reduce fuel consumption and emissions.
For further details on the All-New Isuzu D-Max Utility edition contact our sales team on 01772 334006.